The Summit provides an opportunity for connection, engagement and dialogue. This will be the critical focus of our online sessions. If your abstract is accepted for inclusion at the summit, you will be required to pre-record your presentation and/or provide a written paper of 1500-2000 words. This is to enable attendees to prepare and to think deeply about the subject of your paper. This will also enable us, with your permission, to create a publicly available archive of actionable climate change solutions for further sharing beyond the event.
During the paper session you will have an opportunity to provide a live 5 minute overview of your paper to highlight the critical points you wish to make. This will be followed by a brief Q & A session. Once all presenters have completed their live presentations, the Chair will facilitate a dialogue between all attendees and presenters.
How to prepare to submit an abstract
- Download and familiarise yourself thoroughly with the submission guidelines [PDF].
- Abstracts for consideration must adhere to the abstract template [Word Docx].
- An Exemplar template is also available here: exemplar template [Word Docx].
- The abstract must be submitted by the lead author who will be the contact for all correspondence.
- The lead author must be Indigenous.
- Abstracts for consideration must be submitted through the online submission portal by the due date.
- All required fields in the abstract submission portal must be completed.
We are really looking forward to reading your abstract submissions and working together across our Indigenous global networks to share solutions to enable a promising and prosperous future for Indigenous peoples worldwide.
If you need help or have a query do email us.
Open 15th July
|27 June 2023||Call for abstract submissions|
|15 July 2023||Abstract submission portal opens|
|2 August||Registrations Open|
|31 Aug 2023||EXTENDED Abstract submissions deadline|
|Oct 2023||Presenters notified|
|29 Oct 2023||Papers due|
|30 Oct 2023||Early-bird registration closes|
|13 – 17 Nov 2023||IICCRS 2023|